Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Shady Pines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronation Street Chat

+3
Rexi
Yellow Rose
♥♥Pinkbabe1966♥♥
7 posters

Go down

Coronation Street Chat Empty Coronation Street Chat

Post  ♥♥Pinkbabe1966♥♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Anyone wanting to chat about Corries actors, storylines now and in the future, welcome here
♥♥Pinkbabe1966♥♥
♥♥Pinkbabe1966♥♥

Back to top Go down

Coronation Street Chat Empty Re: Coronation Street Chat

Post  Yellow Rose Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm

I thought Peter's acting was brilliant the other night when he got hooked on alcohol again, not an easy part to play. Some years ago there was a prog where Michael Caine held an acting Masterclass. He said that an actor playing a drunk had to play it not as a drunk but as a person who thought he was sober and didn't realise that to others it was noticeable they were drunk. I've probably not done him justice as to how he explained it but I've always remembered that. Leanne was also good in that scene where she confronted him. I also enjoyed the Gail/Joe scenes at the Lake where apparently he's died?
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexi Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:35 am

Yellow Rose wrote: I also enjoyed the Gail/Joe scenes at the Lake where apparently he's died?

Oh, me too - I thought it was cracking acting

(Gawd - how institutionalised am I - I am bereft without a nodding or a thumbs-up smiley!!)
Rexi
Rexi

Back to top Go down

Post  stonks Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't get to watch the soaps very often but when I get chance its always Corrie I go back to, the only actress I have my resavations over is Fizz, I can't abide her terrible acting.... No
stonks
stonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm

I was surprised how gruesome the boat scene was, he nearly made it. If his body is found and his injured hand, how will Gail feel?
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  The Devil In Diamante Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:04 am

Lowoniq wrote:I was surprised how gruesome the boat scene was, he nearly made it. If his body is found and his injured hand, how will Gail feel?

And, will she come clean and tell the Police about his original plan in which case I doubt they'd pay out on the insurance, or, will she keep quiet and be devastated!!! Very Happy
The Devil In Diamante
The Devil In Diamante

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 am

The Devil In Diamante wrote:
Lowoniq wrote:I was surprised how gruesome the boat scene was, he nearly made it. If his body is found and his injured hand, how will Gail feel?

And, will she come clean and tell the Police about his original plan in which case I doubt they'd pay out on the insurance, or, will she keep quiet and be devastated!!! Very Happy

I know what happens. Coronation Street Chat 351982
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Rose Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 pm

When I heard him talk to Gail of the insurance worth hundreds of thousands I wondered why he or Gail, if it was her Policy and not a joint one, didn't cash it in to pay the loan shark confused
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Yellow Rose wrote:When I heard him talk to Gail of the insurance worth hundreds of thousands I wondered why he or Gail, if it was her Policy and not a joint one, didn't cash it in to pay the loan shark confused

She didn't know about the insurance policy until then. He took it out. He forged her signature when he took it out as well. But they have a clause that says you have to have been paying in to it for a set amount of time before it can be cashed in. He had probably only paid one month's payment and that would have been using her card.
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  The Devil In Diamante Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 pm

*BB* wrote:
The Devil In Diamante wrote:

I know what happens. Coronation Street Chat 351982

oooo, spoiler, purlease.....Very Happy
The Devil In Diamante
The Devil In Diamante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down