Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Shady Pines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of these Social Sites?

+9
*BB*
Liverpoollass
TiGi
Kaytee
WATD
Colt
Lowoniq
Lazybug
Admin
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think of these Social Sites? Empty What do you think of these Social Sites?

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:54 pm

I am on FB and Twitter but don't use Twitter much... FB is OK but not like a Forum for chat
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What do you think of these Social Sites? Empty Re: What do you think of these Social Sites?

Post  Lazybug Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 pm

I'm on both as well and just don't get Twitter confused it's weird!

I love FB for sharing photos with my friends and seeing friends photos also and photography competitions What do you think of these Social Sites? 386396

Thanks for this site BTW What do you think of these Social Sites? 690163
Lazybug
Lazybug

Back to top Go down

What do you think of these Social Sites? Empty Re: What do you think of these Social Sites?

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Lazybug wrote:I'm on both as well and just don't get Twitter confused it's weird!

I love FB for sharing photos with my friends and seeing friends photos also and photography competitions What do you think of these Social Sites? 386396

Thanks for this site BTW What do you think of these Social Sites? 690163

Twitter is useless IMO ---that is what has spoiled the blog page on LC .. FB is OK but Forums are where the action is. What do you think of these Social Sites? 386396
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Twitter is ok for occasionally being nosey about celebs if you follow them, I do follow a couple, but very rarely. Other than that it's got nothing for me. FB I play two Farms and Paradise Island game. It's also easy to chat on and keep in touch with friends.
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 pm

You following any radio stations? I find they're very good for news updates etc.
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Colt wrote:You following any radio stations? I find they're very good for news updates etc.
I had a link to an Irish radio site and I'm so lazy that's the one I listen to mostly. It does have some UK news, must admit I love hearing the Irish accents announcing the songs and the jokes etc.
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Colt wrote:You following any radio stations? I find they're very good for news updates etc.

Sorry--- Too Busy with Here-- gaming and TV Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Lowoniq wrote:
I had a link to an Irish radio site and I'm so lazy that's the one I listen to mostly. It does have some UK news, must admit I love hearing the Irish accents announcing the songs and the jokes etc.

Hiya Low What do you think of these Social Sites? 690163 Tates has gone No
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Lowoniq wrote:

Interesting. I'm not sure about the accent though.
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

bounce

Last edited by Colt on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:18 pm

alien

Last edited by Colt on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm

What do you mean ?

Last edited by Lowoniq on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 pm

lol!
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Colt are you a man? If you're not please don't be offended What do you think of these Social Sites? 690163

Last edited by Lowoniq on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Colt wrote:lol!

What do you think of these Social Sites? 690163 What do you think of these Social Sites? 386396
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you think of these Social Sites? Empty Facebook Yay Twitter Nay

Post  WATD Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

Facebook hs its good uses. I cannot see any point in Twitter. I just seems to be for people on ego trips Suspect
WATD
WATD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 am

I like Facebook...I have a Twitter account, but never use it, can't see the point really What do you think of these Social Sites? 386396
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  TiGi Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:52 am

I love Facebook, love playing the games and just generally keeping in touch with folks, hate Twatter, find it pointless.
TiGi
TiGi

Back to top Go down

Post  Liverpoollass Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 am

I don't like FB or any of those sort of sites. Even though I am a member of FB I haven't been there for ages. It's way too mental for me Suspect Laughing
Liverpoollass
Liverpoollass

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:47 pm

I like FB even though it took me a year to really start using it on a daily basis. I find it a safe refuge from forum fallouts and trolls. I use it for chatting to family and friends and sharing news and photos but I don't play any games on there yet or use any of the apps. I have got back in touch with friends from school from over 50 years ago! I like FB because many of my internet friends of over 12 years ago are on FB. It would be impossible to be in touch with all these people at the same time on a forum for instance.
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Darling Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 am

Absolutely love FB, apart from here it is the only place I post now, I have got in touch with old friends from years ago, and made a lot of new friends, I have met up with about 6 people from there, one from Canada who came to England just to meet me and and a mutual friend from Nottingham, we had a wonderful week and I am hoping to make a return visit in the near future, without FB I wouldn't have met a lot of lovely people from C4 either as I was barely posting on there for the last year of its life and would have lost touch with them all otherwise
Rosy Darling
Rosy Darling

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexi Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 am

I've got a FB account, and all I use it for is to play Bejewelled Blitz with one friend! I have a grand total of 4 friends on there, but I never talk to the others on it, I email them instead!!

I have a Twitter account, I used it once and have forgotten the password!

I guess I'm not a prolific user of Social Networking sites then !
Rexi
Rexi

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Rexi wrote:I've got a FB account, and all I use it for is to play Bejewelled Blitz with one friend! I have a grand total of 4 friends on there, but I never talk to the others on it, I email them instead!!

I have a Twitter account, I used it once and have forgotten the password!

I guess I'm not a prolific user of Social Networking sites then !

I find that the more friends I gather the more I use FB.
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  WATD Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Ihave never found any of my old friends on Facebook.. Perhaps they see me coming What do you think of these Social Sites? 351982
WATD
WATD

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexi Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 am

*BB* wrote:

I find that the more friends I gather the more I use FB.

Hi BB - good to see you

I find the more friends I gather the more I go to the pub!! Perhaps I should rethink - your way is much cheaper Smile
Rexi
Rexi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum