Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Shady Pines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for all new members to be welcomed..

+30
Templetonpeck
scatterby
Liverpoollass
stonks
Marguerita
ozzycam
MrsH
maggiep
The Disgruntled Cat
brisket
~hoochie~
Colt
Yellow Rose
kattymieoww
madamski
Lazybug
Queen of the High Teas
slimfern
Rosy Darling
MrsB
Kaytee
♥♥Pinkbabe1966♥♥
Scotty
The Devil In Diamante
Peps
*BB*
WATD
Lowoniq
Tayto
Admin
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The place for all new members to be welcomed..

Post  kattymieoww Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:32 pm

That's my finger he's on that is... Cool
kattymieoww
kattymieoww

Back to top Go down

The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The place for all new members to be welcomed..

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm

kattymieoww wrote:That's my finger he's on that is... Cool

Is he a Budgie or a parrot?? Question
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kattymieoww Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 pm

He's a budgie,however they are members of the parrot family.He's very sociable,sits on my shoulder of a morning,when I'm eating my toast,Mooches as few bites and chatters to me.He's a bladdy Glaswegian Budgie! .They are perfect mimics so some of his choice phrares are..,""Get tae yer bed!" ,Ya bloody feckin; budgie!Shurrup!"n Aww sweet ,jinks, Bloody rabbits"!Get te yer hut!" Rabbits that is...sigh! Wink
kattymieoww
kattymieoww

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm

kattymieoww wrote:He's a budgie,however they are members of the parrot family.He's very sociable,sits on my shoulder of a morning,when I'm eating my toast,Mooches as few bites and chatters to me.He's a bladdy Glaswegian Budgie! .They are perfect mimics so some of his choice phrares are..,""Get tae yer bed!" ,Ya bloody feckin; budgie!Shurrup!"n Aww sweet ,jinks, Bloody rabbits"!Get te yer hut!" Rabbits that is...sigh! Wink

He's a lovely budgie aww, and such a sweet turn of phrase he has Laughing Smile
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  kattymieoww Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

No idea how he picked those phrases up etc... Cool
kattymieoww
kattymieoww

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

kattymieoww wrote:No idea how he picked those phrases up etc... Cool

Very Happy Swearing budgies can be sidetracked by the mods here. lol! as long at he don't crap on the shag pile lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowoniq Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Goodnight Katie, Real The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163 The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 703691
Lowoniq
Lowoniq

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Night Low The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 Am up the hills mesen now---- Behave and hope to see you all back later--- else i will hunt you all down lol! The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163 The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 666450 The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 386396
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kattymieoww Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Night all. Smile
kattymieoww
kattymieoww

Back to top Go down

Post  The Disgruntled Cat Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 am

Morning The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310
The Disgruntled Cat
The Disgruntled Cat

Back to top Go down

The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 Empty Hi all

Post  maggiep Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 am

Hi Real and everyone else The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 have a lot on this week will be back to tell you all about it at the end of the week but will be popping in and out til then The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163
Maggie xx
maggiep
maggiep

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsH Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 am

Hellooooo The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:05 am

Morning all, ...... Very Happy Just finding my way around
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 am

Loving the smiles, good choices....... The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 386396
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  Marguerita Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 am

Hello All The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 My avatar is massive I dont know how to make it smaller lol!
Marguerita
Marguerita

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 am

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 am

Hello Kaytee. It is quiet here.
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  stonks Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 am

kattymieoww wrote:He's a budgie,however they are members of the parrot family.He's very sociable,sits on my shoulder of a morning,when I'm eating my toast,Mooches as few bites and chatters to me.He's a bladdy Glaswegian Budgie! .They are perfect mimics so some of his choice phrares are..,""Get tae yer bed!" ,Ya bloody feckin; budgie!Shurrup!"n Aww sweet ,jinks, Bloody rabbits"!Get te yer hut!" Rabbits that is...sigh! Wink

Awww he's gorgious, I love budgies but would'nt have one with the cats.... What a Face
stonks
stonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Liverpoollass Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 am

l'll welcome meself too Laughing The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 703691
Liverpoollass
Liverpoollass

Back to top Go down

Post  scatterby Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm here - helloooooooo Smile

scatterby

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Hiya everyone and welcome The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163 Thanks for taking the time to check this place out The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 386396 Its early days yet
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Templetonpeck Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:08 am

Morning folks...some one posted the link for this place on FB and so I thought I'd sneak in the back door Suspect Hope that's okay The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 386396
Templetonpeck
Templetonpeck

Back to top Go down

Post  maggiep Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 am

Hi Temp The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 it's really nice to see you here,we have a boppage thread with a list of members and their odds of being the first one to be bopped if you want to check it out lol! The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163
Maggie xx
maggiep
maggiep

Back to top Go down

Post  Templetonpeck Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 am

maggiep wrote:Hi Temp The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 it's really nice to see you here,we have a boppage thread with a list of members and their odds of being the first one to be bopped if you want to check it out lol! The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163
Maggie xx

Hi Maggie how you keeping The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163

haahaa I hope I don't feature on it...I'm gonna be as good as gold...oh there's no angel smiley Very Happy
Templetonpeck
Templetonpeck

Back to top Go down

Post  Marguerita Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 am

Hi Temps The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 694310 it is good to see you hope you are well The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 4 690163
Marguerita
Marguerita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum