Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Shady Pines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for all new members to be welcomed..

+30
Templetonpeck
scatterby
Liverpoollass
stonks
Marguerita
ozzycam
MrsH
maggiep
The Disgruntled Cat
brisket
~hoochie~
Colt
Yellow Rose
kattymieoww
madamski
Lazybug
Queen of the High Teas
slimfern
Rosy Darling
MrsB
Kaytee
♥♥Pinkbabe1966♥♥
Scotty
The Devil In Diamante
Peps
*BB*
WATD
Lowoniq
Tayto
Admin
34 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 Empty Re: The place for all new members to be welcomed..

Post  Tayto Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 am

Thanks Norfolk. Have you been hunting Valentines?
Tayto
Tayto

Back to top Go down

The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 Empty Re: The place for all new members to be welcomed..

Post  NORFOLKINUSE Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 am

Tayto wrote:Thanks Norfolk. Have you been hunting Valentines?

nah - don't do valentines
NORFOLKINUSE
NORFOLKINUSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Tayto Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:59 am

Get away. Bet there's lots of girlies waiting for one of your Valentines.
Tayto
Tayto

Back to top Go down

Post  NORFOLKINUSE Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 am

Tayto wrote:Get away. Bet there's lots of girlies waiting for one of your Valentines.

pmsl nah it's a con by the card shops and florists
NORFOLKINUSE
NORFOLKINUSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Tayto Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 am

I agree but it's a bit of fun for some.
Tayto
Tayto

Back to top Go down

Post  stonks Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:05 am

Tayto wrote:Hiya Stonks. The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 694310

I can't type on me knees and have to sit in the kitchen when I want to chat. My kitchen is cold so I've sat in front of the fire snapping them up while I watched the telly. The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 862423

Thank gawd for my central heating thats run off the range, my house is always boiling unlike my last one, you'd die of cold in there....
stonks
stonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Tayto Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 am

Check out my Valentine Present in The Lounge Stonks to see the real reason. lol!
Tayto
Tayto

Back to top Go down

Post  stonks Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 am

Tayto wrote:Check out my Valentine Present in The Lounge Stonks to see the real reason. lol!
OK.. The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 351982
stonks
stonks

Back to top Go down

Post  The Devil In Diamante Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 pm

LGS wrote:hello everyone The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 694310 The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 386396

Jen!!!!! The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 666450 Hey there lovely girl, good to see you here :thumb: The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 703691
The Devil In Diamante
The Devil In Diamante

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Hiya DD The place for all new members to be welcomed.. - Page 6 694310 Are you liking it here??? lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum