Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Shady Pines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EASTENDERS CHAT

5 posters

Go down

EASTENDERS CHAT Empty EASTENDERS CHAT

Post  ozzycam Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 am

Does anyone know when the live episode is going to be shown.......When Archies killer is revealed? EASTENDERS CHAT 386396
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

EASTENDERS CHAT Empty Re: EASTENDERS CHAT

Post  ozzycam Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 am

It was good to see Sonia back last night she looked well........Hope shes in it for a while Very Happy
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Darling Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am

The live episode is on the Friday the 19th of Feb, to celebrate 25 years apparently, it should be a really good episode, what with Archies killer being revealed and also the chance of a cock-up live on air
Laughing

The only thing that is puzzling me is that whoever is revealed as the killer will need to leave the soap for good, well I imagine so anyway, and the only two cast members that are due to leave as far as I know are Peggy and Bradley so it seems that it will be one of them, my money is still on Roxy though!
Rosy Darling
Rosy Darling

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 am

Hi Rosy.... EASTENDERS CHAT 694310 Ive thought all along it might be Bradley, but i guess i dont have long to wait now lol, and Peggy is coming back shes only taking a break, shes signed up to come back in 2012. They talked her into coming back before shes left, lol ........But yes the live episode will be good EASTENDERS CHAT 386396
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Darling Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 am

Hi Ozzycam

Bradley is definitely acting like he has something to hide and seems very shifty, mind you this is Albert Square so half of them have something to hide lol

I didn't know Babs Windsor was coming back, that's good news though

The reason I like the idea of it being Roxy is she was the only one who didn't on the surface have a particular reason, but I wondered if they might use the way he treated Peggy and him being to blame for Ronnie losing another baby as a reason for Roxy to snap with him, as he had hurt two people she cared about so much and didn't exactly show much remorse. It will be interesting to see how this one pans out
Rosy Darling
Rosy Darling

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:05 am

Just read in a paper that Kat and Alfie are returning for a year in the autumn bounce bounce bounce bounce
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi Kaytee, EASTENDERS CHAT 694310 I thought they were great together, they both played the part well, and have you seen Kat lately shes lost loads of weight i hardly recognised her she looks really well, thats good news something to look forward to........ EASTENDERS CHAT 386396
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  Templetonpeck Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 pm

I knew that box was going to contain a snow globe Rolling Eyes
Templetonpeck
Templetonpeck

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Rose Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:18 pm

I missed Monday's episode of EE so tonight's EE didn't make a lot of sense, will watch the catch up on Sunday to see what I missed. I hope it's not Bradley as I like his character and enjoy him being with Stacey.
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Darling Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 am

I haven't seen any this week yet, I prefer to save them all up and watch them in one sitting tbh

I like Bradley too, I know him and Stacey get married and that straight after the wedding something happens to potentially ruin things, but whether that is Bard being Archie's murderer I am not sure
Rosy Darling
Rosy Darling

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 am

Hi Rosy..... EASTENDERS CHAT 694310 When do they get married, do you know.....?
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

ozzycam wrote:Hi Kaytee, EASTENDERS CHAT 694310 I thought they were great together, they both played the part well, and have you seen Kat lately shes lost loads of weight i hardly recognised her she looks really well, thats good news something to look forward to........ EASTENDERS CHAT 386396

They were brilliant Ozzy, I look forward to having them back to inject a bit of fun into EE...it's all doom and gloom at the moment EASTENDERS CHAT 694310 EASTENDERS CHAT 694310
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Darling Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am

ozzycam wrote:Hi Rosy..... EASTENDERS CHAT 694310 When do they get married, do you know.....?

Hiya

I am sure I saw a spoiler that said it was before the live episode on Friday 19th, Ricky and Bianca get married on the 18th so I imagine it must be the beginning of next week, i think its meant to be a small ceremony so thats why we haven't seen anything about it, possibly they do it without inviting family which causes rows so I read

I agree with you and Kaytee, Alfie and Kat were great characters, it would be good to see them back permanently, I also wish they would sign up Sonia and Robbie to stay as I liked them both, I would love to see Grant Mitchell back too, that would cause some grief!
Rosy Darling
Rosy Darling

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Rose Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm

While watching tonight I remembered a scene where Jack on the night of the murder hid something in his jacket pocket, what could that have been I wonder EASTENDERS CHAT 724106 I'm still thinking it might be Bradley though EASTENDERS CHAT 268556
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosy Darling Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 am

Yellow Rose wrote:While watching tonight I remembered a scene where Jack on the night of the murder hid something in his jacket pocket, what could that have been I wonder EASTENDERS CHAT 724106 I'm still thinking it might be Bradley though EASTENDERS CHAT 268556
I was left wondering last night why the murderer at the end had stole the ring, surely only a person for whom that ring meant something would have stole it? Which sort of points to Janine, Ronnie or maybe Roxy (who my money is still on!)
Rosy Darling
Rosy Darling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down