Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
Shady Pines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your probs here...

+5
MrsH
ozzycam
Marguerita
slimfern
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post your probs here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your probs here...

Post  Marguerita Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am

slimfern wrote:Managed to stop e:mails by clicking on the 'watch this topic' at the bottom right of the page ??
Hope this helps you too Marge!

Thank you Slimfern Post your probs here... - Page 2 690163
Marguerita
Marguerita

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 am

Errrrr! How do you delete a post? Question
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Kaytee wrote:Errrrr! How do you delete a post? Question

There should be an X in the top right hand corner of your post next to Edit. Click on the X to delete your post.
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks BB......I'll have a look, I can't see it so far though Post your probs here... - Page 2 690163
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaytee Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 am

Kaytee wrote:Thanks BB......I'll have a look, I can't see it so far though Post your probs here... - Page 2 690163

Cancel that......I was looking in the wrong place as per Embarassed
Kaytee
Kaytee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:18 pm

ozzycam wrote:I keep getting web page has expired how do i clear it, can anyone help.......Thanks Post your probs here... - Page 2 386396

I can't find anything relating to that in my Help files. Question
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Have just pulled this from the help file--- see if it helps..

Clearing the browsers cache can solve a bunch of display or login-problems. Browsers store the content of a website in their cache, to avoid loading images or other content again the next time you visit this site. This is speeding up your web browsing, but can sometimes lead to "obsolete" pages (when the browser still prefers accessing content from the cache instead of loading updated content). Clearing the cache would force a browser to download the content again to display an up-to-date page.

Below are some instructions on how to clear the cache in Firefox and Internet Explorer. If you are using another browser, search in the help files or browse through the options or settings. If you have some experience with a yet unlisted browser, you are invited to write a short tutorial for it so we could update this thread.

Firefox

Two methods are available here, the first one being the most simple and the fastest one to clear your entire cache. Just hit "Ctrl + Shift + Del" on your keyboard. A window will appear that allows you to clear private browser data. One of the options you can select here is "Cache", so be sure you have marked this box before confirming the deletion. This option is also available in the "Tools" tab in your main menu (clear private data). If you have a site opened while doing this, don't forget to refresh it.

The next option is very easy as well, just refresh the page with "Ctrl + F5". This method, however, does not clear the entire cache, but only for the current active page.

Internet Explorer

In the main menu, select "Tools" and then "Internet Options".

Stay on the General-tab and click the button "Delete" in the section "Browsing History" - as seen in the screenshot above. You will now see a list with options to delete private and temporary data. Click the button on the very top - Temporary Internet Files - and confirm the deletion afterwards.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm

ozzycam wrote:I keep getting web page has expired how do i clear it, can anyone help.......Thanks Post your probs here... - Page 2 386396

I agree with Real about cookies etc, but I would like to know if you are using AOL browser to access this forum?
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 am

Hi BB..... Post your probs here... - Page 2 694310 NO im not using aol, but its got something to do with google live search......I cant delete the site off that for some reason, and im such a numpty when it comes to pooters, i might wait til the weekend and my son-in-law can sort it out for me, I know its nothing much it wont take him long, and he will be a few bottles of Millers better off........ lol!
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzycam Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:18 am

Hi Real...... Post your probs here... - Page 2 694310 I cleared my history the other day, and its not that, iv'e done something to my live search toolbar, and it wont delete....... Embarassed Silly me thanks for all your help anyway....... Post your probs here... - Page 2 690163
ozzycam
ozzycam

Back to top Go down

Post  *BB* Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 am

ozzycam wrote:Hi BB..... Post your probs here... - Page 2 694310 NO im not using aol, but its got something to do with google live search......I cant delete the site off that for some reason, and im such a numpty when it comes to pooters, i might wait til the weekend and my son-in-law can sort it out for me, I know its nothing much it wont take him long, and he will be a few bottles of Millers better off........ lol!

Does it just happen after you have posted a message? Do you then use your back button? If that's the case just keep clicking your back button until it takes you back to where you were before you made your post.
*BB*
*BB*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2