Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:49 pm

slimfern wrote:
Admin wrote:Slim--- have just checked all your prefs and they are all set right so i dont know why you are getting mail just from the SIT.. Question

Is it anything to do with it being a sticky Real ?? Thanks for looking btw The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

It shouldn't be Question Will see if i can find out what's up The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-02-01

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi Moonie The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 694310 Glad you like it---it's early days yet so hopefully more folk will join and all the niggles will get sorted out The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-02-01

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

There's bound to be teething probs...So fingers crossed you will sort them.... The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

moonie wrote:
slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:Hello Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
How be you this evening hun?

Evening Gawjuss The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
I be just grand ta fer asking & You ?

Awwww...The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
I'm glad to hear that hun The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
Yep, i'm fine thanks

Goodo ... tis comfy here int it The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Yep, am liking it Very Happy
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Admin wrote:
slimfern wrote:
Admin wrote:Slim--- have just checked all your prefs and they are all set right so i dont know why you are getting mail just from the SIT.. Question

Is it anything to do with it being a sticky Real ?? Thanks for looking btw The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

It shouldn't be Question Will see if i can find out what's up The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

One clever bod has stopped them Real by clicking on the 'watch this topic' at the bottom of the page! Well done Mr Moons you Genius you The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Twas a guess Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

moonie wrote:Twas a guess Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163

Awwwwwww The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
You wanna guess my lotto numbers this week babes! lol!
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:Twas a guess Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163

Awwwwwww The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
You wanna guess my lotto numbers this week babes! lol!


Will email em to you hun Wink
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:18 pm

moonie wrote:
slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:Twas a guess Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163

Awwwwwww The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
You wanna guess my lotto numbers this week babes! lol!


Will email em to you hun Wink

Ha ha ha ha ha funny fella! The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 pm

slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:
slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:Twas a guess Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163

Awwwwwww The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
You wanna guess my lotto numbers this week babes! lol!


Will email em to you hun Wink

Ha ha ha ha ha funny fella! The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450

One tries Wink
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  MrsH on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 pm

evening The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
MrsH
MrsH

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Here ... There ... and Everywhere ...

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Hiys Mrs H The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
How you doin ?
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  MrsH on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:49 pm

slimfern wrote:Hiys Mrs H The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
How you doin ?

fine thanks - how's you ? Very Happy
MrsH
MrsH

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Here ... There ... and Everywhere ...

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:55 pm

MrsH wrote:
slimfern wrote:Hiys Mrs H The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
How you doin ?

fine thanks - how's you ? Very Happy

Glad to hear it!
Am good but tired so am just gonna give meself the once over & crawl into me bed!
Night The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  MrsH on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

night The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163 maybe catch you tomorrow
MrsH
MrsH

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Here ... There ... and Everywhere ...

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Night Slim The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163

Looks like the Reg probs are sorted MrsH The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-02-01

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  MrsH on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Admin wrote:

Looks like the Reg probs are sorted MrsH The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

hopefully - but ..... you are much safer with email validation - automatic is good if you know everyone that is registering ? just a thought The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396
MrsH
MrsH

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Here ... There ... and Everywhere ...

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 pm

MrsH wrote:
Admin wrote:

Looks like the Reg probs are sorted MrsH The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

hopefully - but ..... you are much safer with email validation - automatic is good if you know everyone that is registering ? just a thought The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

Will switch it to Admin Validation now your friends are in.. The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 386396

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-02-01

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 am

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 694310 Morning all you lovely people! Enjoy!
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:03 am

Good morning all The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
Hello Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Hows you today hun?
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:05 am

moonie wrote:Good morning all The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
Hello Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Hows you today hun?

Morning my lovely The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Am feelin grand ta fer askin!
Hows you ?
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 am

slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:Good morning all The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
Hello Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Hows you today hun?

Morning my lovely The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Am feelin grand ta fer askin!
Hows you ?

You is welcome The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
I'm feeling good meself today thanks The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163
moonie
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 am

moonie wrote:
slimfern wrote:
moonie wrote:Good morning all The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 703691
Hello Ferny The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Hows you today hun?

Morning my lovely The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
Am feelin grand ta fer askin!
Hows you ?

You is welcome The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450
I'm feeling good meself today thanks The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 690163

*checks where Moons has his hands* The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 351982 lol!
slimfern
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Templetonpeck on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:06 am

*leaves a big slobbery kiss for moonie* The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 666450 Very Happy

Morning everyone else...I hope it's okay for me to join in The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 351982
Templetonpeck
Templetonpeck

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

The All New Shady Pines SIT..... - Page 3 Empty Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum