Shady Pines
HELLO GUEST..... PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG-IN OR REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:50 am

Good morning Ferny
Morning MrsH
Fine and sunny here, if cold............
avatar
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:11 am

Hiya Mrs H
Hiya Mr Moons
Tis a little brass munkies here too!
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

Pawn shops comes to mind : Laughing
avatar
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:19 am

moonie wrote:Pawn shops comes to mind : Laughing

*wonders if Mr Moons has spelt that right* lol!
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am

*Checks spelling*

Yep tis right.......... lol!
avatar
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  ozzycam on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:28 am

Morning all..... Its brass monkey weather again, Very Happy im freezing cold, everythings covered in frost again, Ah well .......
avatar
ozzycam

Posts : 797
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Templetonpeck on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:39 am

morning folks...hope you're all well today sunny
avatar
Templetonpeck

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 am

Morning Temps..Ozzy!
Am gonna brave that there cold air & nip down the shop! got me boots & me trenchy on so should be alright!
Got me mobile wiv me if ya needs anything...just ring me!
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  tina on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 am

Morning all
avatar
tina

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  watchinittoomuch on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 am

Blimey, lots of old 'faces'

ello Smile

watchinittoomuch

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:17 am

Hello There Tina baby!
Watcha Watchit! lol!
Good ere innit! Very Happy
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  ozzycam on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 am

slimfern wrote:Morning Temps..Ozzy!
Am gonna brave that there cold air & nip down the shop! got me boots & me trenchy on so should be alright!
Got me mobile wiv me if ya needs anything...just ring me!

Grab me a nice Fresh cream cake, please for my elevensees........Yum Yum Very Happy
avatar
ozzycam

Posts : 797
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:29 am

ozzycam wrote:
slimfern wrote:Morning Temps..Ozzy!
Am gonna brave that there cold air & nip down the shop! got me boots & me trenchy on so should be alright!
Got me mobile wiv me if ya needs anything...just ring me!

Grab me a nice Fresh cream cake, please for my elevensees........Yum Yum Very Happy

Ah now see you was a little slow there Ozzy..but seeing as you is here & I have just got my 11sies out the fridge..you can have half my choccy eclair! Very Happy
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Templetonpeck on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:36 pm

evening folks....hope everyone had a fab day...I had a lovely pampering day to myself whilst my mum minding the boy...got my hair done went for a lovely lunch...and then went shopping...loved it! cheers

Hi Watcha...good to see you again xx
avatar
Templetonpeck

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Have just turned the gas fire up-- its really cold here tonight-- we had snow this afternoon Surprised

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-02-01

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  stonks on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Templetonpeck wrote:evening folks....hope everyone had a fab day...I had a lovely pampering day to myself whilst my mum minding the boy...got my hair done went for a lovely lunch...and then went shopping...loved it! cheers

Hi Watcha...good to see you again xx

Ello Temps.. ..I heard the news of you boppage..have the mods said if you can come back?....
avatar
stonks

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Ello Stonks Any snow where you are ?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-02-01

http://shadypines.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:23 am

Morning Everyone! We got sunshine!! sunny
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:25 am

Good morning SITters...
Tis very cold here in Brumland.....
avatar
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  moonie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:28 am

slimfern wrote: Morning Everyone! We got sunshine!! sunny

Morning Ferny
We have sun too but its flippin parky... lol!
avatar
moonie

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-02-04
Location : Just outside Brumland

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  MrsH on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:51 am

Morning All

very dull ... dry and cold here this morning

sky looks fit to burst with something log fire laid in wait of the white stuff again
avatar
MrsH

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Here ... There ... and Everywhere ...

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 am

MrsH wrote:Morning All

very dull ... dry and cold here this morning

sky looks fit to burst with something log fire laid in wait of the white stuff again

Awwww sounds nasty Mrs H!
We got glorious sunshine here in Torbay!
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  ozzycam on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 am

Morning all...... The suns out now but it was really frosty earlier, at least its not snowing lol Very Happy
avatar
ozzycam

Posts : 797
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  slimfern on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 am

ozzycam wrote:Morning all...... The suns out now but it was really frosty earlier, at least its not snowing lol Very Happy

Morning Ozzy
I just put the bins out & it's chuffin freezin Yet the sun is shinin wonderful!
avatar
slimfern

Posts : 315
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : DEVON

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Templetonpeck on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 am

stonks wrote:
Templetonpeck wrote:evening folks....hope everyone had a fab day...I had a lovely pampering day to myself whilst my mum minding the boy...got my hair done went for a lovely lunch...and then went shopping...loved it! cheers

Hi Watcha...good to see you again xx

Ello Temps.. ..I heard the news of you boppage..have the mods said if you can come back?....

Hi Stonks Nah, they won't let me back lol! I've no wish to go back anyhow. I saw what the mods were really like and I'm glad I'm out of it now lol lol!
avatar
Templetonpeck

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: The All New Shady Pines SIT.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum